Latest news and events and competition results
- 28 Feb – Scamper for Tiny Tots to U8’s
- Held at Dwyer Oval, Williamson Crescent, Warwick Farm
- Entries on the day
- 6 – 7 March – State Combined Events carnival
- Held at Beaton park Wollongong
- Entries closed
- 13 March – Holroyd 50th Year celebrations
- bookings via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking close with payment 6 March
- 19 March – Last Night of competition at Holroyd
- Presentation for State Athletes
- 20 – 21 March – U9-U12 (LANSW Littles State Champs)
- Held at Sydney Olympic Park (Homebush)
- Entry via State Qualifying Meet at Region (Campbelltown)
- Multi-class (Disability) athletes will not be required to trial at the SQM. Direct entry is required. Please click HERE for entry and further details.
- 27 – 28 March U13-U17 (LANSW Youth State Championships)
- Direct nominations apply for the U13-U17 via the LANSW Registration Portal.
- Entries close 21 February
- Notification to athlete by 28 Febraury
- Qualifying Standards must be achieved this season at any Little Athletics competition. If the Standard is achieved in an event outside of a Little Athletics competition, then the standard must be achieved under the Little Athletics specifications e.g. weights and heights and achieved when competing in their own age group.
- Top 2 from each Region then next top 8 from across the state will be selected to compete (they must meet the standards).
- Multi-class (Disability) athletes will be required to do a direct entry. Please click HERE for entry and further details.
- 23 April – Holroyd presentation to be held at Holroyd Sports ground
- Invitation only for award recipients
- Committee nomination positions close for 2021-2020
- 7 May – Holroyd AGM to be held at Holroyd Sports ground
HQ Results Member login
Holroyd Little Athletics Centre regularly updates for athlete results
- Go to resultshq.com.au
- Click on forgot my password
- Enter your email as your username
- Press Submit
- You will get an email with the login details for your family area